Mixture Therapy – Regain Your Vigor and Start a Whole New Journey
Mixture Therapy is an alternative to oral medication in treating erectile dysfunction/ insufficient rigidity. The ability of erection can be significantly improved and eventually achieve spontaneous erection with less dependent on oral medication (The goal of the treatment is to get rid of the use of oral medication *result varies among different people). Mixture Therapy can also improve premature ejaculation. The treatment helps ease patients’ anxiety during sexual intercourse can therefore rebuild patients’ confidence and improve the relationship with their partner.
Long-Established, Reliable and Safe
Mixture Therapy is clinically proven to be safe and effective by multiple hospitals and universities worldwide. It was first introduced in the early 1980s and has been widely used by doctors around the USA, Europe, Latin America, Australia for decades. In Hong Kong, the therapy has been practiced by doctors to treat erectile dysfunction since 2004.
**Mixture Therapy are required to be prescribed by a registered doctor. Patients are required to have a Sexual Dysfunction Doctor Consultation and Evaluation in order to let the doctor understand their lifestyle and have a test on blood flow and the sensory nervous system. Followed by a detailed evaluation and analysis, the doctor will then customize the treatment according to the patient’s condition.
Activate Blood Flow and Restore Vitality
Mixture Therapy can significantly improve the quality of sex life for patients with erectile dysfunction/ Insufficient rigidity and premature ejaculation/ uncontrollable ejaculation, thus enhance the relationship with their partner.
Significantly Improve Erectile Dysfunction
Erectile Dysfunction or Insufficient rigidity is defined as the inability to achieve a firm erection or maintain an erection sufficient for satisfactory sexual intercourse. The problem of erectile dysfunction is mainly caused by insufficient penile blood flow.
Mixture Therapy can revitalize the vitality of penis by stimulating and activating penile blood flow. During treatment, the corpora cavernosa and blood vessels will dilate and be filled with blood, resulting in penile erection. The hardness in erection can reach about 60-80% and the success rate for an adequate erection is about 95%. The duration of erection varies from half an hour to two hours (depending on the dosage prescribed by the doctor and the patient’s response to the medication).
Mixture Therapy allows the patient to maintain an erection even after ejaculation, which lengthens the intercourse process and satisfies the sexual desire of himself and his sexual partner. This significantly enhances the patient’s confidence and break through the psychological burden, allowing him to gradually regain the joy in sex.
Suitable for Premature Ejaculation
Mixture Therapy enables the patient to effectively erect for sexual intercourse. Penile erection can be maintained even after ejaculation, prolonging the intercourse process and satisfying the patient and his sexual partner’s needs. Continuous intercourse can help the patient to adapt to the vaginal environment, thus reducing the sensitivity of the penis and the glans towards vaginal acidity, humidity, temperature and the intensity of intercourse. This helps to lengthen the ejaculatory latency time.
With Mixture Therapy, patients can achieve continuous erection even without sexual arousal. Patients do not need more sexual stimulation to maintain the erection during intercourse. Therefore, the therapy can postpone the problem of premature ejaculation caused by sexual excitement.
Mixture Therapy is like having “regular training” for both erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation patients. It enables patients to restore the sensation of normal sexual function, then gradually achieve spontaneous erection or longer ejaculatory latency time. Significant improvement is usually observed when patients follow doctor’s instruction and complete the whole course of the therapy*. Patients can restore sexual satisfaction with their partner with less dependent on oral medication (The goal of the treatment is to get rid of the use of oral medication *result varies among different people).
*The number of times and length of treatment varies among individuals.
Highlights of Mixture Therapy
- FDA-approved medication to treat insufficient rigidity / erectile dysfunction.
- Long history since 1982 and have been used for years before the invention of oral medication.
- Over 80% of men in clinical trials achieved firm erection.
- Over 95% of men who failed to respond to oral medication achieved satisfactory erection.
- Erection can generally be maintained for 30-60 minutes.
- Suitable for men with different medical conditions.
- Individualize dosage according to patient’s needs.
- Achieve safe and predictable erection.
- Can by-pass the nervous system and achieve an erection independent of sexual stimulation. For patients who received operation on prostate disease or spinal injury, they can regain their erection even though the nerves are lost.
- Since the medication generally lasts for 30-60 minutes, an erection can be maintained even after ejaculation (also suitable for patients with premature ejaculation).
- Some erectile dysfunction patients who have no other chronic illnesses can regain spontaneous erection after using the Mixture Therapy for a period of time.
Mixture Therapy is suitable for
- Vascular erectile dysfunction (insufficient blood flow)
- Non-vascular erectile dysfunction
- Psychological erectile dysfunction
- Premature ejaculation
- Patients who received operation on prostate disease or spinal injury. They can regain their erection even though the nerves are lost.
- Patients who cannot accept the side effects from oral medication
- Prolonged erection may occur in certain patients. Therefore, professional monitoring is required.
- It is important to have regular treatment according to doctor’s instruction for satisfactory therapeutic effects. The medication needs to be applied once every few days until the full treatment course is completed.
- Is Mixture Therapy safe?
Mixture Therapy is clinically proven to be safe and effective by multiple hospitals and universities worldwide. It has been widely used by doctors around the USA, Europe, Latin America, Australia for decades since its launch in the early 1980s. In Hong Kong, the therapy has been practiced by doctors to treat erectile dysfunction /insufficient rigidity since 2004.
- Is Mixture Therapy effective?
With the use of Mixture Therapy, the hardness in erection can reach 60-80% and the success rate for an adequate erection is about 95%. The duration of erection varies from half an hour to two hours, allowing patients to practice satisfactory sexual intercourse.
- Can my erectile dysfunction problem be completely cured after finishing Mixture Therapy?
If patients follow doctor’s instruction and complete the whole course of Mixture treatment*, satisfactory erection can be achieved with less dependent on oral medication in most cases (The goal of the treatment is to get rid of the use of oral medication *result varies among different people). As erectile dysfunction is closely related to personal lifestyle and habits, the effectiveness of treatment could be affected if the patient has bad habits for a long period of time, such as smoking and drinking.
*The number of times and length of treatment varies among individuals.
- Can I still have orgasm using Mixture Therapy?
Mixture Therapy does not affect patients’ ability to have orgasm. It even allows patients to maintain erection after ejaculation to continue the intercourse process, thus satisfying the sexual desire of themselves and their partner.
- What is the difference between Mixture Therapy and oral medication?
Mixture Therapy is an alternative treatment method to oral medication.
Oral medication is consumed into the body and being circulated within the whole body through blood vessels. It may result in different side effects, such as headache, facial flushing, dizziness and temporary blurred vision. Patients with heart disease or experienced a stroke are not suitable to have oral medication. On the other hand, medication is being applied partially to the body, which will not cause the side effects of oral medication.
Furthermore, patients using Mixture Therapy can achieve continuous erection even without sexual arousal. For oral medication, sexual arousal is required to achieve an erection.
- Is there any side effects with Mixture Therapy?
Like all medical treatments, Mixture Therapy has some possible side effects, such as prolonged erection, infection at the injection site, bruising or fibrosis. However, if patients follow doctor’s instructions on injection, the above side effects can be avoided.